raeX

November 24, 2006

__ chilling

yo world (:
im so chilled and refreshed aft the O's.
today's PAE registration day and my wonderful mummy's doing everyth for me.
including the choosing of which sch im going to.
cos i rlly dont care.
so now, i shall update you on wat you've been missing out on yo.

TWENTIETH:: it was a bright and sunny morning. rushed to sch by bus. was so sleepy la. *makes a face* couldnt wait for 9oclock to arrive. 9am spelt freedom. the paper was alright. made a silly mistake for chem but at least I dint do harm to my mole concept. (so wat if u got full marks for mole in s3 stef?) haha. Only because I had a wonderful tutor the day before to teach me that particular question. And I just got lucky. Aft the paper, I went with the aspen ppl to mrs tee’s house for lunch and chilling session. She cooked spaghetti for us. Yummy (: then we played two rounds of UNO that took two hours! But had loads of fun. It was realie fun (: then met vann aft tht. She came over to my crib and played the piano while I got ready to go out. She realized she left her wallet on the bus. And jeez, she wasn’t the least anxious. Omg la. So well, her wallet had travelled all the way to frigging SEMBAWANG. So we travelled like kukoos all the way. Got her wallet then went to eat CAVANA. It was good but I felt bloated. Headed to PS to shop and arcade. When I got home at night, I puked. Sucks la. Stupid chicken.


TWENTYFIRST:: couldn’t sleep the whole night. My head was spinning and everyth was just in slow mo. Felt like some ass fed me alcohol and I was flying. It was terrible. When morning came, I puked somemore. This time, it was so much. Yuck. Spent the whole day in bed. Vann came over to be a nurse (: thanks yo. The day jst passed so effing slowly. Puked one more time.


TWENTYSECOND:: feeling better in the morning. So I decided to go color my hair with vann. So we headed to the nearest salon. Mummy called and she said the woman said that it’ll only be 30bucks regardless of colors. So fine. Off we went. Aft two hours of torture to our hair, the results were mindblowing. The first thought that came to my head abt vann’s was lian. Mine was harajuku. I jst knew that boy stef would definitely say that. (needless to say, I was correct) when we were abt to pay, the lady said that we had to pay 60 each. Wat la. I was ticked man. She calculated everyth for us. But bloody, she was so out to cheat us. Damn. Then again, we couldn’t not pay right? So we just had to give tht @^%&@#^%* our money. Wells. Then chen called and asked me to go over to costa asap cos it was gna be boring at night. So fine la. I packed my stuffs and headed dwn to costa. When I reached, the first person I saw was Stefanie. And the first word I heard was HARAJUKU. Hahah. (like we all knw, she has a fetish for harajuku boys.) hahaha. Kerri and calvin were there alr too. (: exciting. Then sheena and sab came, followed by viv and her fren, ben. (oo, that rhymes) played bridge like mad and mahjong too. The silly self-proclaimed mahjong queen dint even win a single game. So funny. Then night fell, and we were all so bored. Viv was hungry so I asked weijie to help us buy food. <33 he bought Indian rojak for us to eat. While they ate, weijie and I headed to the beach. Vann joined in too and she played with fire. (wat’s new?) then that stupid boy tried to burn my facial hair (read: eyebrows and lashes. I don’t have a moustache) and oh my. Some bits of my hair got burnt. Woah. I got so grumpy la. I stormed back to the chalet and soon aft a nice warm shower, I fell asleep. Through the night, tht calvin and stefanie were yakking non stop. Apparently they said ben snored but no, I dint hear a thing. Viv insisted that everyone shut up so that she could sleep. She and her rabbit. Then I heard frm stef that calvin went to watch pple fish and when he got back, he was locked out cos stef fell asleep. Apparently some malay dudes splashed our poor calvin with water. Sigh ):

TWENTYTHIRD:: barbecue day! It was a rlly hot morning. went out for breakfast with viv ben and kerri. Bought the makeshift pits for our bbq at night. While walking back to chalet, I felt realie terrible and I had ear imbalance. So when we got back, I went straight to sleep aft taking my medication. While sleeping, kerri viv ben and stef went home. I only awoke when stef shook me. By that time, calvin was awake too. I vaguely rmbr saying yo to him. Then he said morning yo. Well, according to www.-semicharmed.blogspot.com, it was this.

Rae: Hey yo.
Calv: Yo morning.
-sleeep-
Rae: yo morning.
Calv: yea morning.

We talked for awhile before sheena and mabel came. Played bridge for awhile then I decided to take another nap. By that time, calvin was fast asleep alr. Soon, the bbq wholesale ppl came and tada. Our barbecue could begin. I took a quick shower then started the fire. Of course, the fire was brilliant. Thanks to my wonderful skills. (: then yongkai, gen, elton, gabriel, raph, CANDICE, and ben came. A lot of ppl who were supposed to come, did not come. I was especially upset with someone, but I shant say who. Those who were at the bbq knw who im talking abt yo. While stef was cooking her nonsense, she asked me to be her stool cos her shorts were white. The only reason I obliged was cos of the shorts. Raphael said “eh, that looks wrong man. Thts the last time ure doing that. " hahaha. Then we played some bridge while some watched superstar. at the same time, stef and calv were upstairs wrestling. i mean, seriously, use your brains and THINK. who's gonna win? calvin flipped, punched and kicked stef over a million times. yo stef, calvin is like, two times ur size. go fight with someone ur own size. eg yongkai. hahaha. Raph and CANDICE left aft awhile of cooking. Those two rlly cooked a lot and helped a lot. (: thanks guys ((: rlly appreciate u dudes cming dwn. Oh. The Marists were laughing at YK and stef. HAHAHA. I heard he was such a loser, saying uhm three times. Like the W to the W man. Haha (yo stef?) then it was getting late. Soon there was only five ppl left. Then the shit came. We spent so long thinking of how to pay calvin back. We calculated how much we spent, which was a bombastic $344.20. like omg man. we figured kerri bought so much useless food online. eg the tub of lime and squid. tsk! at 2am, finally everything was settled and we could sleep. the aircon wasnt noisy. jst that someone was sensitive. (:



TWENTYFOURTH::
woke at abt 837am. mabel was alr clearing up the stuffs downstairs. when i went down to check, i found two packets of frozen hotdogs in the freezer. more unfinished food! sigh. ): so wasted la. cleared up then checked out. we headed to macs for breakfast and headed home.



so yeah thats abt it.
tht boy is probably still asleep now while im typing this.
he dint sleep all night la. ):
oh wells.



harajuku (:
-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home